Frequently Asked Questions
Can I login to TrainOvation from any computer or am I limited to a single computer?
- You can sign on to any computer with internet access with your unique username and password. You are not limited to a single computer.
What do you mean by "on-demand learning"?
- You are in complete control of your training sessions. You can rewind if you need to clarify a topic. You can fast forward a section that you are already familiar with. You can pause a lesson to take an important client phone call. Watch it when you want, where you want and how often you want! Learn at your own pace in your own time!
How long do I have to complete a course?
- It depends on which pricing plan you choose. If you choose a single course registration, you have unlimited, 24/7 access for two weeks from the day that you register for an individual class. During those two weeks, you will have full access to all of the lessons within the course. You are not limited to the number of times that you can watch any one section of your registered course. If you choose to purchase our annual plan, you have unlimited access to all of our courses and labs for a full year.
Can I skip sections of the course or am I forced to watch the lessons in order?
- Yes, you can skip lessons. You are not required to watch the course in any particular order, however, the lessons are presented sequentially.
Do you offer the same Informatica training on DVD?
- No, at this time the content is only viewable via our streaming video servers. However, we do offer an annual subscription that would provide unlimited access to all of our current and ongoing courses (including labs) for one flat fee.
Do I have to wait for downloads to complete before watching?
- No need. All movies are instantly "streamed" directly to your computer rather than requiring you to wait for downloads.
What is the pricing for Informatica Training by TrainOvation?
- We offer two pricing plans. You can purchase individual courses with unlimited access for two weeks (classes starting as low as $750) or an annual plan providing unlimited access to ALL courses for an entire year (annual plans start at $6,000 per year).
Do you accept International orders?
- Yes. In fact, a growing percentage of our business is from international orders. We welcome orders from all over the world.
What does it mean if I receive a message "You are not authorized to watch this video"?
- This message occurs if you have not purchased access to the course the module is in, or if your access has expired. If you are currently authorized for this course, then you may be logged in on another computer or your session may have timed out. Make sure you are not logged in anywhere else and sign in again.
What types of payments do you accept? Do you accept credit cards? Can I pay by check? Can I pay you over the phone?
- Credit Cards - We accept most major credit cards. For a listing of the cards that we accept in different countries please follow this link.
- Telephone Payments - If you do not feel comfortable using your credit card over the web, feel free to call us at (720) 229-0106 during payment service hours (Mon-Fri 8-5pm MST) and we can process your order over the phone.
- Check - If you prefer to pay by check, please mail payment to: TrainOvation, 25568 Genesee Trail Road, Golden, CO 80401. Please don't forget to include your contact information. Courses will be available to view as soon as the funds are processed at our bank.
How will the charge appear on my credit card statement?
- The charge for your Informatica training will appear as a charge by "TrainOvation" on your credit card.
How do I contact TrainOvation?
- Phone: You can contact us at (720) 229-0106 during business hours (Mon-Fri 8-6pm MST).
- Mail: You can contact us by writing to:
Informatica Training by TrainOvation
25568 Genesee Trail Road
Golden, CO 80401